Friday, March 29, 2013

I'm a published author!!


MY BIG FAT BOOK RELEASE!!!!!!!
I've been trying to find myself for years . . . and I did it! I found myself!
Just go to Amazon.com, type in "Holly Lorincz" and there I am!

If so, here's the Kindle version of my first novel, SMART MOUTH.

Or if you're a Nook/Sony/Kobo/Apple IPad kinda' reader, check out

Smart Mouth is all about a twenty-something trying to figure out how to be an adult while at the same time saddled with a rag-tag speech team who needs a strong leader. No, the book is not about me. But, yes, I did use my own experiences as a creative tool. No, the book is not about you. Legally, I have to tell you that. Ha ha, no really, all the characters are fictitious, despite what you might think . . . ENJOY!

P.S. The Nook version may not be available from the distributor until early next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment