Monday, May 28, 2012

Winner!


 Congratulations: BEN
Ben was one of many to enter the fun little writing contest on my website; he was required to write a sentence better than mine, using the chosen vocabulary word.
The following is the very long sentence winning sentence, using the term "cheeky," and a lot of other words. Well done, sir. 
“A clown,” he moved his hands in a circle and into triangles, trying hard to shape a circus tent into my head, “saved me from this life I have lived,” he gasped and continued, “Cheeky was his name, so sad, yet so happy and content with the chains we made him wear,” a breath of air, much like a snorkel diver down for too long, “but, how could he be so happy,” he motioned me close to his face and whispered, “this made me see that we could be so foolish not to tell you that I, me, murdered her…we…me and I,” again a pause and a motion of hands, “but forget this, because soon, we will all be clowns and jesters in God’s court.”    -Ben
The vocabulary word and sentence-to-beat for this coming week will be posted shortly. Stay tuned. Here's the low-down:

WORD CONTEST
Every Monday a new, interesting vocabulary word will be posted at http://hollylorincz.wordpress.com/.  I will also create a kinda' grammatically sentence using a form of the word.
Your job is to create and post a new, better sentence in the comment box, using the same word. Yes, you may change the form of the word. Yes, I'll be the judge. Yes, I am a subjective judge  ( I like clever or funny, I hate bigotry).
The winning sentence will be announced here the following Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment