Monday, August 27, 2012

WRITING CONTEST #12


DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 3rd
WRITING CONTEST: Every Monday a new, interesting vocabulary word will be posted here, as well as a sentence using that word.
Your job is to create and post a new, better sentence in the comment box, using the same word. Yes, you may change the form of the word. Yes, I'll be the judge. Yes, I am a subjective judge  ( I like clever or funny, I hate bigotry).
The winning sentence will be announced here the following Monday.
THIS WEEK'S WORD:    hell ~
SENTENCE TO BEAT:  I walked downstairs into the eighth circle of swamp gas hell; the dog, a doddering springer spaniel, looked at me, forlorn, ashamed and, above all, desperate to go the bathroom . . . again.
TELL ME ABOUT HELL. Click here:  Smart Mouth



No comments:

Post a Comment